Price And Quantity
- Metric Ton
- Metric Ton
- 25000 USD ($)
- 21500.00 - 24500.00 USD ($)
- Herbal Products
- Nutmeg Oil
- Suitable For All
- Dry Place
Nutmeg oil is an essential oil that is extracted from the seeds of the nutmeg tree (Myristica fragrans). The tree is native to the Moluccas (also known as the Spice Islands) of Indonesia, but is now grown in many parts of the world, including India, Sri Lanka, and the Caribbean.
Nutmeg oil has a warm, spicy, and slightly sweet aroma, and is commonly used in cooking, baking, and perfumery. It is known for its stimulating and energizing properties, and is often used to reduce fatigue, improve concentration, and boost mood.
The oil is extracted through steam distillation of the seeds. It is a colorless or pale yellow liquid with a strong aroma. Nutmeg oil is often used in skincare products due to its ability to improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of blemishes and scars.
In addition to its stimulating properties, nutmeg oil also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It can be used to treat minor skin irritations, as well as digestive issues such as nausea, diarrhea, and flatulence.
Nutmeg oil should be used with caution, as it is a highly concentrated oil. It can be blended with carrier oils such as coconut or jojoba oil before being applied to the skin. It should also be avoided during pregnancy and by individuals with sensitive skin. When used in cooking or baking, nutmeg oil should be used in small amounts, as it can be toxic in large quantities.
- Mundra, Gujarat
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Western Union, Paypal, Cash Advance (CA), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 50 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- We are mainly using 5Kg, 10Kg, 15Kg, 20Kg, 25Kg, 50Kg PP/JUTE/BOPP/HDPE Bags
- Australia, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Central America, Asia, North America, Africa
- ISO 9001:2015, HACCP, HALAL, EU ORGANIC Certificate, NOP OID Certification, GMP, USDA, USFDA