- Metric Ton
- Metric Ton
- 1950 USD ($)
- 1300.00 - 1430.00 USD ($)
- Turmeric Powder
- Bright Yellow
- 1 Years
- 100 Kilograms (kg)
- Cool & Dry
Turmeric, also known as the golden spice has been used since ages for applications like food, dyeing, medicine etc. Bright yellow in color, this valuable condiment has got immense healing properties and is also rich in essential nutrients required for our body. Have you known that when turmeric is used in daily diet, it satisfies good proportions of our daily needs of iron, potassium, vitamin C and manganese.
While ground fresh turmeric and whole turmeric are largely used in kitchen to flavor and color food stuff, the dried turmeric is used in brine pickles, mayonnaise, gelatin, butter, cheese and various relishing items. Curcumin is the main active ingredient of turmeric that makes the spice prominent for use of coloring and dyeing needs. Hence, turmeric is widely used in textile industries as coloring agent.
However, the essential role of turmeric since ages lies in medical arena as an invaluable healing agent, stomachic, blood purifier and antiseptic. Various medicinal oils and ointments are prepared with turmeric as an essential ingredient.
- Mundra, Gujarat
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 50 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- We are mainly using 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg, 50kg PP/JUTE/BOPP/HDPE Bags
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015, HACCP, HALAL, EU ORGANIC Certificate, NOP OID Certification, GMP, USDA, USFDA
B-387, 3rd floor, Nehru Ground, NIT,, Faridabad, Haryana, 121001, India